Bhadrakali Temple situated on a hilltop between the two cities of Hanamkonda and Warangal is one of the oldest temples dedicated to Goddess Bhadrakali is built by the King Pulakeshin II of Chalukya dynasty to commemorate his victory over Vengi region of Andhra Desham in 625 A.D. The Goddess in this temple will be having 8 arms with a weapon in each hand and a huge lake next to the temple built by Ganapatideva. Lion Bhadrakali's vahana is placed opposite to the sanctum sanctorum there is also a Dwajasthambam and a Balipeetam in the temple. The temple had an glorious time during the Kakatiyas rule who considered goddess Kali as there 'Kula Devatha'. The temple lost its glory when Muslim rulers attacked this place. In 1950, the temple was renovated by Sri Ganapathi Sastri and Devi Upasaka along with the help of a local merchant and other affluent locals.